Regular price $62.00
Type 1 Mild Steel Junction Box CHKO Series
N1 Hinge Door with Quarter Turn and w/ Knockouts 16 in x 16 in x 6 in
- Designed for general purpose indoor commercial use as a junction, pull or switch box.
- Hinged cover with latch provides easy access during installation and maintenance.
- UL-50 Type 1
- CSA Type 1
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1
- IEC 60529, IP20
- Formed and spot welded from 16 gauge (up to 30"x24") or 14 gauge (36"x24") steel.
- Formed steel covers close by use of slotted quarter turn latch.
- Full swing, hinged door. NOTE: Former butt hinge being transitioned to new integral design starting late 2020. See image gallery for view of new hinge.
- Easily removed knockouts on all 4 sides (see drawings for sizes and locations).
- Through holes in back for wall mounting.
- Grounding location embossed in body.
- Enclosure and cover are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
|Size H x W x D||16 in x 16 in x 6 in
(406 mm x 406 mm x 152 mm)
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs (9.07 kg)|
|UL File #||E65324|
|CSA Cert. #||LR21001|